sunnuntai 10. elokuuta 2014

On the road

My brain doesn't seem to be working after the amazing (and exhausting) Inbound camp my district had this weekend (no worries if you don't understand, it's a rotary thing haha), so I'll keep this short and sweet - here are some photos I took today on my way home. The quality is worse than usual since I was shooting through a window from a moving car, sorry for that! Now I'm off to bed, I'll tell you guys about the camp later.

Moikka! Tämä viikonloppu kului rattoisasti muiden vaihtarien kanssa Inbound-leirillä keskellä ei-mitään Bendigossa, tässä kuvia paluumatkalta! Laatu on vähän normaalia huonompi, koska kuvasin lasin läpi liikkuvasta autosta :-D Toivottavasti kelpaa! Kerron leiristä lisää myöhemmin, nyt pikapikaa nukkumaan. 
IMG_5795kkIMG_5816f IMG_5814k IMG_5799d

2 kommenttia: